Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Experience
TWD has been on site at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Nebraska Avenue Complex (NAC) since “day one,” when the Office of Homeland Security (OHS) was first established in October of 2001. TWD was awarded a prime contract under the DHS Enterprise Acquisition Gateway for Leading Edge Solutions (EAGLE) in 2006. In 2014, we received an award under EAGLE II and are proud to have the opportunity to continue our service to DHS.
TWD and our skilled engineering staff built major portions of the original NAC IT infrastructure. We have played an important role in the growth and expansion of this infrastructure throughout the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area to serve the growing needs of the DHS headquarters and a number of other DHS component organizations.
Throughout the many years that TWD has been on site, our DHS-dedicated support team has demonstrated repeatedly that we can respond to all types of requirements and customer needs quickly – and with reliable, outstanding results. During this time, we have met time-critical challenges successfully across a full spectrum of IT, telecom, and audiovisual requirements and consistently have delivered the highest quality services and best value to our DHS customers.
- Office of Operations Coordination
- DHS Headquarters, Office of the CIO (OCIO)
- Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Office
- Science & Technology Directorate
- Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (formerly National Protection & Programs Directorate)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- U.S. Secret Service (USSS)
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- U. S. Customs & Border Protection (CBP)
- U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS)
- Office of Partnership and Engagement (OPE)