1751 Pinnacle Drive, Suite 900
McLean, VA 22102
Phone: (703) 820-9777
Fax: (703) 933-0187
- 1992 TWD is incorporated and competes as a small, minority-owned Section 8(a) business until 2000.
- 2000 The TWD Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) is established.
- 2003 Employees purchase majority interest in the company.
- 2006 James Communications is acquired by TWD and operates as a wholly-owned subsidiary.
- 2007 The federal contracts of HCI Technologies are acquired.
- 2012 TWD celebrates 20 years of business in the federal IT marketplace.
- 2012 The Engle Group is acquired by TWD and operates as a wholly-owned subsidiary.
- 2014 TWD divests James Communications.
- Approximately 225 employees
- The majority of our staff holds U.S. Government clearances
- 1999 Awarded first GSA Schedule contract
- 2001 Began work with the Office of Homeland Security
- 2004 Awarded SEAPORTe prime contract
- 2006 Awarded a DHS EAGLE prime contract
- 2008 First time company exceeds $100 million in awarded orders on a prime contract
- 2011 Awarded largest unrestricted, prime contract task order in company’s history with the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
- 2012 One of only nine companies to be awarded an unrestricted multi-award ID/IQ contract with an executive level agency of the U.S. Government
- 2014 Awarded a DHS EAGLE II prime contract
- 2015 Awarded $88 million prime task order for DHS U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Mission-focused Records System Portfolio
- 1995, 1996, 1997 Washington Technology Fast 50 Award
- 2007 Washington Business Journal, Fastest Growing Companies
- 2007 Government Security News, Top 100 DHS Contractors
- 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Washington Business Journal, List of 100 Largest Private Companies
- 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Washington Business Journal, List of Top Government Technology Contractors
TWD and individual TWD employees are members of select organizations that serve and benefit the information technology and government contractor communities.