5520 Cherokee Avenue, Suite 110
Alexandria, VA 22312
Phone: (703) 820-9777
Fax: (703) 933-0187
- 1992 TWD is incorporated and competes as a small, minority-owned Section 8(a) business until 2000.
- 2007 The federal contracts of HCI Technologies are acquired.
- 2017 TWD celebrates 25 years of business in the federal IT marketplace.
- 2019 TWD is appraised at Maturity Level 3 of the CMMI Institute’s Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI)® for Development.
- 2019 TWD is certified under ISO 9001:2015
- 1999 Awarded first GSA Schedule contract
- 2001 Began work with the Office of Homeland Security
- 2004 Awarded SEAPORTe prime contract
- 2006 Awarded a DHS EAGLE prime contract
- 2008 First time company exceeds $100 million in awarded orders on a prime contract
- 2011 Awarded largest unrestricted, prime contract task order in company’s history with the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
- 2012 One of only nine companies to be awarded an unrestricted multi-award ID/IQ contract with an executive level agency of the U.S. Government
- 2014 Awarded a DHS EAGLE II prime contract
- 2015 Awarded $88 million prime task order for DHS U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Mission-focused Records System Portfolio
- 2017 Awarded a SeaPort-NxG prime contract.
- 2020 Awarded a new GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract
Company Recognition Highlights
- Washington Technology Fast 50 Award
- Washington Business Journal, Fastest Growing Companies
- Government Security News, Top 100 DHS Contractors
- Washington Business Journal, List of 100 Largest Private Companies
- Washington Business Journal, List of Top Government Technology Contractors
TWD and individual TWD employees are members of select organizations that serve and benefit the information technology and government contractor communities.