Why Team with TWD?
For almost 30 years, TWD has had a respected name in the federal IT marketplace. TWD works closely with companies of all sizes, as both a prime and a subcontractor, to support the communication and collaboration needs of federal government agencies and commercial organizations. And, whether you are looking for a partner with specific skill sets, certain customer relationships, or that can meet particular business requirements, TWD offers the customers, past performance, and capabilities that you seek in an ideal teammate.
TWD has had many long-standing and important customer relationships, including difficult-to-penetrate agencies like the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the Department of Agriculture and the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA). We have supported an executive-level organization with broadcast, video recording and live event services since 2002.
TWD has 0ver 20 years of continuous proven performance with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), beginning with its precursor organization, the Office of Homeland Security (OHS). Our work for DHS has included support for headquarters and 16 components and directorates.
In addition to these secure government environments, TWD has also performed work for many commercial and non-profit organizations including colleges and universities and k-12 schools.
Our task-order-based indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (ID/IQ) contracts can support all federal IT efforts.
TWD capabilities begin with our highly skilled technical staff. These professionals possess an essential combination of government knowledge and deep technical expertise across a range of competencies and apply technology and amplify results for projects – large and small. In addition, the majority of our staff holds U.S. Government clearances.
We provide a broad range of capabilities that will add value to your team, including:
- Application services from modernization to O&M
- Cloud Services including an advanced APN partnership
- Video Conferencing Network Management Services
- Multimedia/VTC design and build
- Staff augmentation including watch officers, help desk, and project management
- Broadcast, video recording and live event support
- Network management
- Unified Communications, premises-based and as-a-service
- For larger businesses, TWD can help your team meet small business subcontracting goals in almost 20 NAICS codes