Why Team with TWD?
For more than 25 years, TWD has had a respected name in the federal IT marketplace. TWD works closely with companies of all sizes, as both a prime and a subcontractor, to support the communication and collaboration needs of federal government agencies and commercial organizations. And, whether you are looking for a partner with specific skill sets, certain customer relationships, or that can meet particular business requirements, TWD offers the customers, past performance, and capabilities that you seek in an ideal teammate.
TWD has had many long-standing and important customer relationships, including executive-level and difficult-to-penetrate agencies, the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the Department of Agriculture and the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA).
TWD has almost 15 years of proven performance with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and has been on site at the Nebraska Avenue Complex since “day one,” when its precursor organization, the Office of Homeland Security (OHS), was first established in October of 2001.
In addition to these secure government environments, TWD has also performed work for many commercial and non-profit organizations including colleges and universities and k-12 schools.
Our impressive array of task-order-based indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (ID/IQ) contracts, can support all federal IT efforts.
TWD capabilities begin with our highly skilled technical staff. These professionals possess an essential combination of government knowledge and deep technical expertise across a range of competencies, and apply technology and amplify results for projects – large and small. In addition, the majority of our staff holds U.S. Government clearances.
We provide a broad range of capabilities that will add value to your team, including:
- Application services from modernization to O&M
- Cloud Services including an advanced APN partnership
- Unified Communications, premises-based and as-a-service
- Multimedia/VTC design and build
- Communications cabling and cable plant management
- Staff augmentation including watch officers, help desk, and project management
- Network management
- Telecommunications management (e.g. circuit provisioning)
- For larger businesses, TWD can help your team meet small business subcontracting goals in the following NAICS codes: 334210, 334220, 334310, 517110, 517911.
For smaller businesses, TWD is a mentor under the DHS Mentor-Protégé program. And, we have sponsored many small businesses to obtain a facility security clearance.