We realize that you have many choices when it comes to your career. The job description is only part of the equation. Other aspects, including a company’s values, energy, and culture all factor into determining whether it is the right choice – one that will drive and inspire you.
TWD attracts – and inspires – the industry’s top professionals because we are that right choice.
See TWD Deputy Program Manager Scott LaRocca’s March 2018 appearance on GotUrSix TV. GotUrSix is a new media company highlighting personal stories of active duty, veterans, Military spouses and reservists. Scott shares his knowledge and experiences applying skills learned as a U.S. Marine to his second career in the civilian world – and, explains why TWD is a great place to work.
A vibrant, employee-owned information systems and technology management company, TWD provides technology solutions to commercial, non-profit and government customers. Among our government customers, we have served defense, homeland security, and other sensitive missions that are of vital importance to the citizens of the U.S. – and to our friends and partners throughout the world.
We employ professionals who are ready and able to work alongside these customers in a variety of roles, who are passionate about supporting them and helping them achieve their mission goals – and who seek to exceed expectations whenever possible.
If you are looking for a vibrant and motivating work environment that demands high performance and integrity, and that encourages – and rewards – innovation, teamwork, and leadership, TWD may be the right choice for you. View our current TWD Job Listings.
“Our Commitment: Take care of employees and they will take care of everything else.”
At TWD, we believe that our ownership culture has been integral in achieving the combined goals of our customers, our company, and our employees. We provide a number of ways for our employees to share in our collective accomplishments – and to experience the rewards of success firsthand:
- A stake in the company – Our employees are owners of TWD via our Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP). Their contributions and hard work relate directly to the success of our business – and, as owners, those efforts benefit them directly: As the value of the company goes up, so does the value of their stock.
- Communication – Town hall-style meetings, presentations, employee newsletters, and a SharePoint portal are major forums that showcase and update TWD employees on the company’s performance and benefits. We also provide channels that encourage input and feedback from our employees to company executives.
- Sharing the rewards – Employees also share in the rewards of TWD success through our 401(k) plan, profit sharing, and incentive bonuses.
- Competitive benefits – Our success has enabled us to assemble a comprehensive benefits package that includes competitive health, dental, and vision plans.
- Employee development – TWD invests in our employees’ continued growth by offering a number of opportunities for personal and professional development.
Our Core Values: Integrity. Service. Fairness. Empowerment. Professionalism.
The Right Choice
The culture we promote – a balanced work environment that is based on our core values of integrity, service, fairness, empowerment, and professionalism – is what makes TWD a great place to work, and what draws and retains committed employees, as well as top-level customers.
Whether you are looking for a career – or your next career move – consider choosing a career with TWD.