NAVSEA SeaPort Enhanced
Under the SeaPort Enhanced contract, TWD provides professional engineering, technical, and programmatic support services for the Naval Sea Systems Command’s Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC), Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUSC), headquarters, and its field activities.
Services available under this contract cover the spectrum of product areas supported by the Warfare Centers, and may involve a range of technical skills including:
- Research, technology development, concept exploration, design, and demonstration required to introduce transformational technologies into new or existing surface, undersea, and strategic war-fighting capabilities
- Prototyping and fabrication
- Test and evaluation
- Certification, deployment, life-cycle sustainment, operation, and maintenance
- Improvement, modernization, and overhaul
- Demilitarization and disposal
Additionally, services provided under this contact may include new product areas, programs, or missions assigned to these activities during the life of the contract. Performance of tasking may occur outside of the continental United States.